Ocean King and King of Treasures Products on Sale
King of Treasures English Version 58inch 6 Player Arcade Machine (located in China)
King of Treasures English Version 6 Player Arcade Machine (located in China)
King of Treasures English Version 6 Player Arcade Machine (located in Taiwan)
King of Treasures English Version Arcade Game Board (located in Australia)
King of Treasures English Version Arcade Game Board (located in China)
King of Treasures English Version Arcade Game Board (located in Hong Kong)
Ocean King Baby English Version 6 Player Arcade Machine (located in Hawaii)
Ocean King English Version 32inch 6 Player Arcade Machine (located in China)
Ocean King English Version 58inch 6 Player Arcade Machine (located in China)
Ocean King English Version Arcade Game Board (located in China)
Ocean King English Version Arcade Game Board (located in Australia)
Ocean King English Version Game Board (located in Hong Kong)
About Ocean King
Ocean King English Version is a super fun gaming machine with an oceanic theme and is the perfect addition to any gaming area if you're looking to really boost your revenue. Players will genuinely enjoy the addictive game play of the Ocean King and with an eye-catching cabinet it will attract players from all across the floor time and again! With Ocean King 6 to 8 players can go head-to-head in a race against each other to catch as many and more profitable fish as possible, scoring points to get the biggest payout! This simple concept is offset by fast, exciting gameplay that demands quick thinking, skill and co-ordination in order to be the best!
The main gameplay is fun and has exciting mini games, which are important to utilize to win the game. The game features a new cumulative super gun weapon, 16 types of fish (including four new species, such as the Humpback Whale) and three exciting mini game features! The mini game features include:
- The Bomb Crab: When the Bomb Crab is captured by a player it explodes and the player can get extra points from the explosion if it affects other fish.
- Chain Thunder: There are nine types of fish which are subject to chain thunder: Snapper, Clown Fish, Butterfly Fish, Fugu, Lionfish, Flounder, Lobster, Spearfish and Octopus. Use the chain thunder to get up to nine kinds of fish at once and win extra points depending on how many fish, and how many different types of fish, are present on the screen at the time.
- Twister: Each fish (except Devilfish, Sharks, Killer Whales, Humpback Whales and Bomb Crabs) have a twister feature. When a player picks up the twister feature, the fish with the twister feature at the time captures all the same fish near it for the player.
The different fish up for grabs include: Clown Fish, Snapper, Lantern Fish, Devilfish, Lionfish, Saw Sharks, Butterfly Fish, Sharks, Octopi, Fugus, Lobsters, Spearfish, Sea Turtles, Flounder, the Ocean Lord Killer Whale, the Humpback Whale, and the Bomb Crab.
About King of Treasures
King of Treasures English Version is the second game of the Ocean King series of video redemption machines. King of Treasures is a 6 to 8 player shooting style arcade game with an oceanic theme where the players will get tickets for catching the biggest and most profitable fish. King of Treasures uses the same controls, fish and mini game features as the original Ocean King (Return of the King) game, but also includes additional extras for players to enjoy. In King of Treasures a machine gun has been added to the player's arsenal, players access the Machine Gun by clicking the joystick upwards twice.
All the original characters included in the original Ocean King are in King of Treasures as well, with the addition of 3 extra characters
– Laser Crab, Roulette Crab and Golden Dragon! Golden Dragon is worth 300-500 points for players and the Laser and Roulette Crabs, like the Explosive Crab, are fun play features for players. The full list of feature mini games includes:
- Lightening Chain: There are nine types of fish which are subject to chain thunder: Snapper, Clown Fish, Butterfly Fish, Fugu, Lionfish, Flounder, Lobster, Spearfish and Octopus. When players use Lightening Chain they can get up to nine kinds of fish at once and win extra points.
- Vortex Fish: Each fish (except Devilfish, Shark, Killer Whales, Humpback Whales and the Crabs) have a Vortex feature. When a player picks up the Vortex feature, the fish captures all the same fish near it for the player.
- Explosive Crab: Catching this crab triggers a large explosion and get more points for all the fish the explosion affects.
- Laser Crab: When players capture the Laser Crab they get one laser beam shot, which they have a limited time to aim and shoot to capture a lot of fish at once.
- Roulette Crab: When players capture this crab, it will begin the Golden Roulette bonus game. A roulette wheel will appear on the screen in front of the player and will start spinning. Players must press the ‘SHOOT' button to stop the spinning and win points. The inner roulette ring scores the highest points.